segunda-feira, outubro 12, 2009

Respire fundo porque a vida continua



"[...] I just have to say that I'm so excited to be in Brazil. Because I look on the internet and there's this website FergieBR and I believe that it's written by brazilians. I think, unless I'm completely wrong and an idiot. And I have been called an idiot before, so it's not a big deal. It shows so much love to me. It just... It really touches my heart. People don't... Because I don't blog, because I don't talk on the internet, because, sometimes, I feel like I'll say too much, because I always say too much, anyways. I still read it, I read it all. And the love that I get from that really makes some of my days go a lot better. For some reason, the brazilians have given me so much love, and I don't know why, but I'm so thankful because of it. What's up, MTV Brazil? I just wanted to say hello, thank you so much for all your support. I go on the internet, I read what you write, I can't understand all of it. But just thank you so much, I can't wait to come back."

Ps: Eu fui em três shows da Fergie em 2008, um ano de ouro. Nenhum em 2009. Saudades absurdas...